Thursday, February 3, 2011

Being A Real Muslim

I am Muslim.That means that I practice the religion of  Islam. Muslims live in many different countries and cultures. The word Islam means "submission to God." Being a Muslim means follow a way of life every day in order to please God. I have to pray five times a day. Nothing can be compared to Allah. Allah is different from all things. Nothing is like Allah. I believe that Allah knows all things, can do all things, and has always existed. Everything exists because Allah wills.

 I believe that a man named Muhammad was one of Allah's prophets. Muslims call him the Great Prophet and the Chosen Messenger. The book about how Allah wants us to live our lives was revealed to Muhammad in Arabic. This book is called the Qu'ran. It was written in Arabic. Muhammad taught us that there is only one Allah. Whenever we say the name of Prophet Muhammad, we also say "Peace be upon him".

No comments:

Post a Comment