![]() |
| Lovely heart cupcakes |
I love cupcake very much. Cupcake preparations and requirements are vary by event. Cupcake is my favorites 'junk food'..hehehe.. I may prefer to eat cupcake than the junk food that is not healthy.
As I know, cupcake is very simple to made. The design of the cupcake is depends on the creativity of the people. We can put buttercream, chocolate and other cream as a topping for cupcake.
Before working at the bakery shop, I only know a very easy step to make cupcake. My sister is a very creative woman. She learned how to made cupcake from Internet and books and then tought me how to make cupcake.
Experience working in NAFAHOME BAKERY over 4 months is very significant and meaningful.
I can learn many ways to make better and good cupcake
and toppings. Cupcakes are a part of my happy and joyful life.
I LOVE CUPCAKES VERY MUCH....!!!!!
![]() |
| This cupcake's design is very simple...i love it.. |
![]() | |
| I love the design of this cupcakes..very creative.. |



mana update. mana new entry nih.
ReplyDeletehaha...malas...
ReplyDelete